Registration & Associated Documents
The Registration, Waiver and Roster Process:
- Registration can be done in either of the following:
- The Waiver is in Google Docs in a read-only format via this link.
- The Waiver is accessible via this website (“Registration/Registration Documents”), and in a follow-on email to each registered Team Contact.
- The Team Captain will coordinate the Waiver with team members, print and sign the document and attach to the “Team Roster/Waiver and Release of Liability Compliance Agreement”.
- Team Roster/Waiver and Release of Liability Compliance Agreement
- The Roster is in Google Sheets in an online editable spreadsheet format.
- An email will be sent to each registered Team Contact with a link to their team’s unique spreadsheet.
- Each Team Captain will ensure their team members complete the online spreadsheet and verify its accuracy.
- Printing the form and completing it offline is acceptable.
- The completed spreadsheet will be attached to the Waiver.
- Day of Race – Team Captain brings two (2) copies of completed Waiver and Team Roster spreadsheet to the Registration Station.
|Entry Fees:||US Mixed & Womens Teams
Canadian Mixed & Womens Teams
All Junior Teams
|Teams that enter after 11:59 pm June 9, 2019 will be charged a $50.00 ($25.00 for Canadian Teams) late fee. No entries will be taken after June 30, 2019. A $75 cancellation fee will be charged for all cancellations prior to June 30, 2019. Fees are non-refundable after July 1, 2019.|
|Specialty Divisions*:||Mixed Seniors||Women’s Seniors|
|Juniors||Women Cancer Survivors|
|*Please note that the placement into the Specialty Divisions. IF we have more than 4 teams in a Specialty Division, each team’s placement in the Specialty Division’s final will be based on the cumulative scores from the races run earlier in the day. This is the same way a team’s placement is decided for a Mixed or Women’s final race.|